Church of Christ Assisted Living
Assisted Living Residents: click on Resident News for the latest updates
Private Apartments with Caregivers Available Around the Clock
Church of Christ Assisted Living is the perfect solution for seniors who want to enjoy all the comforts of home with the added security and convenience of daily supportive services. These private, spacious apartments allow people to live in a safe and secure place of their own free from the daily chores of housekeeping, meals and laundry.
Residents enjoy a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle in delightful surroundings. We offer many helpful services on site to make life more convenient, and a full range of social activities to make every day enjoyable.
Our friendly and caring staff is close at hand 24 hours a day to lend assistance, deliver medications, and meet residents’ scheduled and unscheduled needs.
We offer levels of personal care tailored to fit each resident’s unique requirements. If needs change, our customized service options ensure that residents have all the support they need without paying for unnecessary services.
Our services and amenities include:
- All inclusive pricing which includes compassionate care, 3 delicious meals along with an alternate meal, snacks, medication administration, electric, gas, and water
- Private room
- Medical care available on-site
- Visiting Physician and/or Nurse Practitioner as well as Podiatry, Audiology, Optometry, Dermatology, and Dental services
- Friendly, caring staff close at hand 24 hours/day
- Emergency alert pendant
- Social, recreational, and spiritual activities including daily devotional thoughts from our full-time Chaplain
- Religious services
- Free transportation to outings such as Tigers baseball game, river boat rides, bingo, live theater plays, movies, Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village, and many more
- Barber and beauty shop
- Whirlpool spas
- Private mail boxes
- Scheduled transportation for shopping
- Secured Memory Care - click HERE
- Variety of inviting areas to gather and socialize including an Internet Café and Garden Room
- Outdoor sunny veranda or covered porch
- Private, spacious apartment with approximately 250 square foot layout. All apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Private controls for heating and cooling
- Large windows the can be opened up to 4 inches
- Kitchenette with compact refrigerator
- Bathroom and walk-in shower with bench
- 24-hour response cord in bathroom
- Weekly individualized laundry
- Weekly housekeeping services and trash removal
- Nursing staff on site 7 days a week
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
Come and see for yourself how beautiful comfort and peace of mind can be.
Call 586-285-6205 to arrange your personal tour today.
“Whatever I need here, it is taken care of.” – R. W.